Search The FAQ's
Search mode:
Frequently Viewed FAQs

How do I apply for permits?

How do I bring an issue to the City Council or contact City Council?

How do I contact code enforcement?

How do I find my court date?

How do I find out about current projects in the city?

How do I get an alarm permit & pay false alarm fees?

How do I get copies of public records?

Submit A Question

Find Public Records

Search mode:

You Are Here: Home: How Do I?

How Do I Section Contents

Building and Planning
Get answers to questions about permitting, land use, development, and long range planning, and locate useful maps and other information.

Business and Community
Find information about parks, recreation and community services, local transportation and human services, and doing business in the City.

City Council and Administration
Find answers to questions about employment, Council, Commission and Board meetings, and methods of contacting the City and making requests.

How Do I Get Stuff?
Find information on how to get public records, maps, licenses, permits, forms, and other public information.

Public Safety
Find answers to questions about the City’s Police Department and East Pierce Fire & Rescue, Metro Animal Control and the City’s Code Enforcement

Public Works and Utilities
Find answers to questions about utilities services and billing, city projects and infrastructure (streets, sewers, water & stormwater), and how to report issues.

Copyright © 2010 City of Bonney Lake. All Rights Reserved | For Staff | Disclaimer | Privacy |Sitemap